CANTORION RECORD CLEANER FLUID/BRUSHES ???

rrm

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know where to find Cantorion record cleaner fluids/brushes??
I have some old Cantorion record cleaner supplies but i am running out of fluid and brushes.I know Cantorion went out of business years ago. Anyone know where I can get some more fluid or brushes-even better what was in the fluid so I can make some myself.

rrm said:
Anyone know where to find Cantorion record cleaner fluids/brushes??
I have some old Cantorion record cleaner supplies but i am running out of fluid and brushes.I know Cantorion went out of business years ago. Anyone know where I can get some more fluid or brushes-even better what was in the fluid so I can make some myself.

You should be able to use any commercial record cleaning fluid. The brushes, on the other hand, could pose a problem. Never heard of them and cannot Google them either, where they British?

rrm

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
The Cantorion stuff was sold by a Dr Charles, from Aberystwyth I believe.

The fluid was fabulous and left my records in better shape than anything I have tried since, including vacuum cleaning with a VPI.

Grahams hifi in London used to sell it back in the eighties but dont have any left. Would love to find some more.

rrm said:
The Cantorion stuff was sold by a Dr Charles, from Aberystwyth I believe.

The fluid was fabulous and left my records in better shape than anything I have tried since, including vacuum cleaning with a VPI.

Grahams hifi in London used to sell it back in the eighties but dont have any left. Would love to find some more.

Thought it might be Welsh with a name like that. You could, of course, experiment with making your own fluid.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts