canton speakers

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

I have been searching on this forum on opinions on canton speakers but have not found a lot. However, as there are not so many good audio/hifi forums I will give it a try anyway. I am upgrading a canton movie 25 XL set I bought 7 years ago. I recently started by replacing the center speaker by the canton cd 360 F center speaker. My intention was to complete the set with the 2 Canton CD 300 fronts of the same set (and later the 2 CD 310 surrounds). However, I started to wonder whether it would not be better to go for a higher range floorstanding speakers as front speakers such as older versions of the Karat, GLE (490 - 470) or chrono (509 - 507) series which have recently been upgraded. Their specifications seem to be better than the CD 300. Would this be a good idea ? Is it wise to mix a center speaker of one canton set with fronts of another set ? I predominantly use the speakers for dvd's but want them to be a good option for music as well. Thanks

DandyCobalt

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi gyt,

A Canton dealer should be able to help? I know Avensys (01342 713033) in East Grinstead are fans of Canton - Andy Wootton there recommended Canton Chrono SL570 floorstanders to me.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts