Can you recommend some great PS3 games?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

byakuya83

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I went back and finished Limbo. I found a more efficient way of doing the bit I was stuck on, it was my own fault all along.

The game can be frustrating as it constantly presents you with a new challenge that is introduced, invariably, by killing you.

So there's this constant pattern of repeating sections once you know what is coming. However, it's never unfair and making progress is pleasing.

I enjoyed the demo for X-Com, seems an interesting game with a steady pace. At the moment I have Batman and Mass Effect from the playstation+ offer and these will each take many months to finish no doubt.

rocketrazor

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
rocketrazor said:
bretty said:
Err, yes would be the answer to that question! I've not known a game before to be such a time swallower. I had a day off earlier this week and chucked on RDR. I started playing at 10am and before I knew it, it was 4pm! Oh well, bye bye life!

:rofl: I did warn you it was addictive!

You'll also be pleased to know there is a follow up, Undead Nightmares. I have it but haven't started it yet as I'm not ready to be addicted to the PS3 again just yet

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts