Can you help me,,? Denon pma-560

Jake12988

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone, new to forum, I have inherited a Denon pma-560 amplifier, from a family member, I'd like to have some opinions on it, reason being is it worth me keeping with my Cambridge audio azur 340c? Or not... As I quite fancy getting the Yamaha A-S500, I'm just not sure how much this amp is worth and how good it's rated, it's quite old, and I'm hoping someone will know a bit more about it. I may sell it and get the Yamaha if you guys suggest so... I'm put of the Cambridge audio 650a because it hasn't got a sub out, and also has negative reviews about its constant cutting out due to the cap5 protection, however the Yamaha has a sub out and is highly rated as we know. Plus there cheaper than CA's 651 etc,

Please help me out! Thanks

Jake

Overdose

Feb 8, 2008
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about opinions. You already have the amp, so can easily decide if you like it or not and if you want to sell it, then ebay is your best bet and will return you market value, or thereabouts.

Jake12988

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Yes, the amp is pretty good, maybe a bit too bright for me, but I'd like a newer amp with a sub out to help the low freaquencies, I'm running tannoy mercury f3's and f1 customs, so the bass is lacking with these tannoys, I will probably upgrade speakers to q acoustics 2050i in the future if not the tannoy dc6t's, and I'm thinking the Yamaha will be a great all round amp, for any of those speakers...

A

Anonymous

You already said it; you want an amp with a sub out. So, sell the Denon. ( ebay is your best friend ) There are still a lot of Denon enhusiast who will be happy to be the new owner. Happy listening!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts