Question Can someone explain to me how sound bars worked with DTS X and Dolby Atmos please?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
D

Deleted member 2457

Do I need a 4k Blu-ray player that does DTS X and Dolby Atmos too for it to work right? How does it work? Thanks.

D

Deleted member 2457

BB the B&W db4s sub was a low frequency sub and it only worked well on movies but not music we tried turning it right up but still not much come out of it. I had a local home cinema shop set it up. The app wasnt much good either. We ended up turning it up via my Pioneer amp. It was setup via the Pioneer amp calibration though, not much come from it then either.

buzz_lightclick

BB the B&W db4s sub was a low frequency sub and it only worked well on movies but not music we tried turning it right up but still not much come out of it. I had a local home cinema shop set it up. The app wasnt much good either. We ended up turning it up via my Pioneer amp. It was setup via the Pioneer amp calibration though, not much come from it then either.
Back to your PV1 now then?
Maybe you could try 2 subs - get another PV1 second hand.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts