can i set up a home network ??

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
hi folks , ive got meteor mobile broadband .. ive got the modem below stuck in my laptop , it works fine ..

meteor-bband.jpg

now , im buying a new tv next week , it will have a wireless dongle , for connecting to the net for viera cast functions ..

if i bought a wireless router , is it possible that i could somehow stream the broadband from the modem , through the laptop , to the router and then to the tvs dongle ?or to cut it short , set up a home network ..

ta..

A

Anonymous

aha , great spot andrew cheers
emotion-21.gif

i phoned meteor about it , they confirmed it will work fine , the only issue being the large amount of bandwith it will use up if i start downloading you tube vids etc ( i only get 7.5g a month ) , but im not interested in that , just firmware updates and the like .. ta ..

A

Anonymous

cheers daveh
emotion-21.gif
, the one andrew mentioned is more suitable though , because i only get 7.5g per 30 days for e20 , if i use that up , i cant buy another 30 day pass till the first 30 days is up ..

but , if i buy the meteor hotspot modem/router , i can use that all the time , and swap sim cards if i use up the credit on one , then buy another 30 day pass on the other , as after the 7.5g is gone , its e3 per day till the initial 30days have expired ..

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts