Can I set my SKY+HD controller to control the volume of my SONY amp ?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi There,

Does anyone know how to set my sky remote so I can control my SONY DAVIS 10 volume - It annoys the hell out of me that I have to keep trying to find the sony remote to control volume.
Im not fussed about controlling the actual Pioneer TV volume as I will be only using my amp for the sound from now on.
Also I dont need to use the SKY remote for TV anyhow as I always turn my TV off at the main button.
Can anyone give me the procedure and codes ?
Appreciate your help people.
I have SKY+HD

Jamie

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
I think with Sky remotes you can only 'tune' them in to mimic the remotes of TV's, not AV amps. Your other option is to buy a universal remote, the Logitech ones all seem to be well thought of on here.

A

Anonymous

OK Mate - Thanks.
I like the look of those silver Logitechs with the colour screen but funds wont allow at present.
Ill keep faffing for a few months!

professorhat

Dec 28, 2007
Visit site
If you can find the Harmony 555 in your budget I can recommend it - does the same as the more expensive ones, just no colour screen or rechargeable battery. Works a treat though!

ÿ

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

Mate of mine has his set up to adjust the sound on his amp rather than the TV. He's away on holiday so I can't ask him about it, have you tried all the Sony TV codes.

Cheers.

Cofnchtr.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts