Cambridge evo 75 and JBL L100 classics, good match?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Docb16

Jul 6, 2021
Visit site
Just wanted to give an update. Got the speakers and powernode and I couldn't be happier. Sounds fantastic. The powernode has plenty of juice and I don't come anywhere close to max volume because of my small space. I love that the powernode has the hdmi eARC, bluetooth, and bass/treble control. Highly recommend as an entry level all in one. It does absolutely everything I need and is easy to use. The app and functionality is great and very convenient. I expect to have this setup forever. The only thing I can envision upgrading would be to a tube amp maybe sometime down the road but I doubt I'll want to spend the money on it. These speakers are ******* amazing! Even just bluetooth sounds great. I find the difference between bluetooth and CD quality bitrates to be barely perceptible. Just wish I had a bigger space without neighbors so I could really jam!

Reactions: Tinman1952

Tinman1952

Just wanted to give an update. Got the speakers and powernode and I couldn't be happier. Sounds fantastic. The powernode has plenty of juice and I don't come anywhere close to max volume because of my small space. I love that the powernode has the hdmi eARC, bluetooth, and bass/treble control. Highly recommend as an entry level all in one. It does absolutely everything I need and is easy to use. The app and functionality is great and very convenient. I expect to have this setup forever. The only thing I can envision upgrading would be to a tube amp maybe sometime down the road but I doubt I'll want to spend the money on it. These speakers are ******* amazing! Even just bluetooth sounds great. I find the difference between bluetooth and CD quality bitrates to be barely perceptible. Just wish I had a bigger space without neighbors so I could really jam!
Excellent… glad you are sorted…….enjoy! 👍

Reactions: Docb16

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts