Cambridge and PMC a decent match?

th0m

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so I almost accidentally sold both my XS and my Dyns a couple of days ago (I was only going to sell the speakers originally, but then the buyer gave me a good price for the amp as well, so... :roll:) and now I'm looking for something new.

I'm going to get a pair of TB2i Signature almost certainly, but haven't decided on an amp yet. The new 851A looks quite impressive on paper at least, but I've never heard the Cambridge-PMC combo. Will it work or should I look for something else?

And don't tell me I should've kept the XS. I'm already well aware of my disease ;)

moon

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
th0m said:
Okay, so I almost accidentally sold both my XS and my Dyns a couple of days ago (I was only going to sell the speakers originally, but then the buyer gave me a good price for the amp as well, so... :roll:) and now I'm looking for something new.

I'm going to get a pair of TB2i Signature almost certainly, but haven't decided on an amp yet. The new 851A looks quite impressive on paper at least, but I've never heard the Cambridge-PMC combo. Will it work or should I look for something else?

And don't tell me I should've kept the XS. I'm already well aware of my disease ;)

hey don't worry about it.....crack on. its your hobby. Cambridge / PMc combo isnt going to be shabby. Cambridge Audio just seem to be getting better and better with their kit.

th0m said:

John Duncan has a Cambridge/PMC DB1i combo and really likes it. Personally I can't get on with Cambridge stuff, but love PMCs.

Look for a Leema Pulse MKII. Not heard with TBs but have DB1is. Fabulous combo.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts