Calling all our readers in Scotland!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
A quick question on behalf of our production team, whom are checking up on the distribution of certain issues/inserts that were destined for Scottish stores.

If you bought the January, February or March issues, can you please confirm if those issues came with a bound insert for Hi-fi Corner, which ran in the Buyer's Guide section of those magazines - eg between pages 130-131 of the most recent, March issue.

We've got some examples here of Scottish-bought copies including the insert, but are looking for further feedback.

Please let us know - and if you could mention which issues and where you bought them (if you can remember), that'd be even better.

Thanks! [:D]

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

I definitely have one in the February issue - between pages 130 & 131.

I gave January's to a mate to read so can't check that but I do remember thinking that the February copy was the 2nd time I'd seen the Hi-Fi Corner ad in such a manner.

Not sure about this months issue - it's out in the car...haven't got as far as page 130!

I usually buy the magazine from the local Tesco metro in Dunblane.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Nice try
emotion-2.gif

To clarify, it's a bound-in insert we're referring to, not a magazine supplement.

A

Anonymous

I have all three months and not one of them has any insert for Hi-Fi Corner. I bought my copies from McColls on Fredrick Street Edinburgh.

Hope I have not missed out on some goodies...

Take Care,

EasyOnTheEars

Cofnchtr

Oct 4, 2007
Visit site
EasyOnTheEars:
I have all three months and not one of them has any insert for Hi-Fi Corner. I bought my copies from McColls on Fredrick Street Edinburgh.

Hope I have not missed out on some goodies...

Take Care,

EasyOnTheEars

Hi,

It's basically a 4 page advert for Hi-Fi Corner. On page 3 they have offered a free 30 day home trial of selected B&W products.

Cheers,

Cofnchtr.

T

the record spot

Don't recall seeing any in my subscription copies. Got the annoyingly thick one for Micro Anvika though...!

TRENDING THREADS