cables for Audiolab

mojoseven

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Can anybody recommnend a suitable speaker cable for biamping an Audiolab 8000S/P combination?

I've been using Linn K20 for years I think it's time for a change, nothing too expensive, something like £10 to £15 per metre.

mojoseven

May 31, 2009
Visit site
I tried Chord Rumor, it was a disaster. Never got rid of something as quick as that. All top and no bass, is the Odyssey that different?

T

the record spot

Some 322 strand copper would be worth trying out. Expect to pay pennies. Paying £10-15 a metre for Audiolab stuff is, no disrespect due, overkill.

A

Anonymous

mojoseven:
Can anybody recommnend a suitable speaker cable for biamping an Audiolab 8000S/P combination?

I've been using Linn K20 for years I think it's time for a change, nothing too expensive, something like £10 to £15 per metre.

Blujeans cable do a range of great speaker cable and they have excellent specifications plus they are not rip of either. £2.50/meter

will buy the 10AWG or 2.5mm Squared cable. A 2.5mm squared cable at £2.5 wont sound any different to 2.5mm squared cable at £10/meter so take your pick.

The link is http://www.bluejeanscable.co.uk/store/speaker/index.htm

A

Anonymous

mojoseven:

Seems a bit daft just changing your cable for the sake of it. A new cable wont make your audiolab perform any better or sound any different.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts