Cable Talk Interconnects - 0.5m Lime Green With Silver Plugs - Which One Is It?

Delboy7

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

I have a pair of Cable Talk Interconnects which are lime green with silver plugs - They was purchased at ~ £100 for a 0.5m pair but cannot remember if it was the Reference or Broadcast series. It was rated by What Hi-Fi as a five star interconnect.

Cheers

wireman

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
The type and version number of the cable should be printed along the side of it. Reference 2's were red, Reference 3's were green. Broadcast 3's won a WHF 5-star award, but they were white. I seem to recall an earlier version of Broadcast maybe being green at some point, so perhaps it depends on the age of the cable. Google to find and check with a company called The Missing Link who bought the remaining Cable Talk stocks when Cable Talk hit the skids; they're still selling what's left, so should know what's what.

Delboy7

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Just had a look at them under a light - they are Cable Talk Broadcast 2's, the print on the cables is very faint - had them a few years now.

Cheers

Delboy7

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Not going to part with mine - used between DAC and Pre-Amp. About to buy another couple of pairs of Broadcast 3's to run to a pair of Power Amps, would rather keep the interconnects similar.

Cheers

Delboy7

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Yes M8 - I have had mine for a number of years now, when I purchased them they were 5 star rated by What Hifi. As far as I remember they were the top of the range interconnect Cable Talk made at the time and they made a huge difference in the sound quality of my system.

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts