CA Dac Magic to improve 2 channel from blu ray?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Always worth a try...........but if you keen on getting one, a certain online auction site normally has a few being sold most of the time............

You never know, mine might end up on there, eventually......

A

Anonymous

Pistol Pete1:
Always worth a try...........but if you keen on getting one, a certain online auction site normally has a few being sold most of the time............

You never know, mine might end up on there, eventually......

I've been looking for the past week or so but have just managed to get my old CD63 SE back off my dad rather than use my Sony BDP S350. I'll make do with this for a while and if I do eventually change it for the KI, the wife will never know 'cos they look the same!
emotion-2.gif

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
Clever move..........she will hopefully never notice the gold badge on the front....
emotion-3.gif

It's the kinda thing my missus would not notice...perhaps it shows how good the cleaning is done around here.....
emotion-3.gif
(Hope she never seeing this post!!!)

emotion-39.gif
She may look like that!

A

Anonymous

Pistol Pete1:

It's the kinda thing my missus would not notice...perhap is shows how good the cleaning is done around here.....
emotion-3.gif
(Hope she never seeing this post!!!)

She will never dust the Hi-Fi or the Tv, that's my job as she daren't touch it!

Saying that, she doesn't dust much else either.
emotion-2.gif

A

Anonymous

Pistol Pete1:
By the way,

I have had the Marantz cd63, cd63 OSE and now the cd63 KI.......

The KI version kicks the others completely.......
emotion-5.gif

Thanks for that Pete.... I'm off to bed quickly before I start looking on ebay again.

Pistol Pete1

Jan 27, 2008
Visit site
And the Clearer Audio copperline alpha replacement mains cable gave a very surprising improvement too....

A definite 'must have' on any cd player......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts