MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Taking a break for all forum activity for a while to try to sort out various issues in my personal life that have been exaccerbated by a close family bereavement last week. It could be forever. Anyone who wants to keep in touch is welcome to PM a mod for my email address. Sorry this is the welcome section not the goodbye section but there isn’t a goodbye section.

D

Deleted member 2457

I wish you all the best too. Hope to see you soon. Matt

jjbomber

MajorFubar said:
a close family bereavement last week. It could be forever.

They normally are! One guy did come back for Easter about 2,000 years ago but none since.

Bye Major. This morning was the first time in 4 years we had agreed on something and now you are leaving. What bad timing.

expat_mike

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to see you go Major - I hope everything sorts itself out for you.

I seem to remember that you are keen on home music production. Yesterday CRMK (the online radio station which BBB is involved with) posted details on their blog, of a job lot of radio station equipment, which they had just sold on Fleabay.

You might be interested to see the details of the gear in the job lot - I don't know if the two turntables were audiophile class, but they may be of interest to others as well.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Big-lot-of-ex-radio-station-equipment-Alice-2000-desk-decks-spares-or-repairs-/331996682485

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Touched by the kind commnents guys. We might have cross words on a forum but there's not one of you I wouldn't buy a pint for should we meet. I just need time away from the forums to deal with things and get my head straight, because I've accepted after a long period of denial that I'm not really in a great place at the moment. Acceptance of the problem is a good first step, no?

Probably be back again in the new year.

MajorFubar

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
avole said:
Happy to report he is alive and well and contactable on the hddaudio.net forum.

You probably didn't intend to, but that sort of makes me look like I've lied to everyone here and I'm just choosing to post to another forum.

A few days ago I started a thread on there asking about demo'ing DM10's. I had some helpful replies, sadly from no-one nearby, before it got somewhat derailed (not by me). Out of sheer courtesy and respect for people who take the time to post, once a day I check the thread and if necessary reply, as I do with this one. Since starting the thread on HDD, and as a consequence of the death of a close family member, I have decided to move away from the scene for a while so I can get my head together and reassess my priorities. I am also in the process of seeking couselling through my employer to help me manage my depression better.

D

Deleted member 2457

This website should be called the HDD rejects site! I rest my case...

Blacksabbath25

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Just found this thread

Sorry to see you go mate and sorry for your loss

i have had issues with depression myself for years and it's not nice thing to have so I understand

anytime want a chat we are here *smile*

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts