Buzzing on Panasonic 32LXD700?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have decided to go for this TV but am a bit worried by reports of some sets having a loud buzzing which can develop even after a couple of months use. I wouldn't be able to tolerate this so wonder how widespread this problem is? If I did get a 'buzzer' would I be able to get it sorted under warranty?

A

Anonymous

I bought this telly last week and am delighted with it. There are absolutely no signs of buzzing. From what I gather this has been much more common on the TX32LXD70.

Buy this telly. I usually buy Sony but the Panny proved a far better option and I'm not disappointed!

A

Anonymous

Cheers for that!

I really appreciate your feedback and am delighted to hear that it is not buzzing!

I hope to get it quite soon so that I can take advantage of the free 5 year warranty.

Did you 'tweak' the settings at all or are you happy with Auto settings?
I have been told that it is the best TV for 'out of the box' settings.

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Scotsgirl"]Did you 'tweak' the settings at all or are you happy with Auto settings? I have been told that it is the best TV for 'out of the box' settings[/quote]

From my experience with out-of-the-box factory settings on any tv i have owned or set up for friends, I am yet to come accross one which did not need a good bit of tweeking on the picture settings. And as for the Dynamic mode Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus what is that about?

To help you set up your new tv correctly invest £15 in the Digital Video Essentials dvd (http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/121810/Digital-Video-Essentials/Product.html) Not only will this help you set up you nice new tv for optimum DVD playback but it will also teach you a few things in how to set up all your sources like turning the sharpness off etc.
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

Goggleeyes are you using a DVD Player with this and, if so, what is it as I need a new DVD Player as well?

Cheers!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="D.J.KRIME"]
[quote user="Scotsgirl"]Did you 'tweak' the settings at all or are you happy with Auto settings? I have been told that it is the best TV for 'out of the box' settings[/quote]

From my experience with out-of-the-box factory settings on any tv i have owned or set up for friends, I am yet to come accross one which did not need a good bit of tweeking on the picture settings. And as for the Dynamic mode Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus what is that about?

To help you set up your new tv correctly invest £15 in the Digital Video Essentials dvd (http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/121810/Digital-Video-Essentials/Product.html) Not only will this help you set up you nice new tv for optimum DVD playback but it will also teach you a few things in how to set up all your sources like turning the sharpness off etc.
emotion-15.gif

[/quote]

Cheers for that!

A

Anonymous

Ginger Tom to Ground Control:

I was in my local Panasonic shop earlier today. The 5 Year Guarantee which is with Domestic & General, I believe finishes at the end of this month. It looks like Panasonic are competing with Sony shops this month as Sony too are giving 5 year guarantees during October.

So, if your going to get your TV....get it before the end of this month.

Meeeeowwww!!!

A

Anonymous

Meow meow this is Charly the cat calling out to Tallyho!

I believe from my lovely and beautiful owner (she gave me some more Whiskas to say that!) that the 5 year free warranty is available until 30th November.
So she has plenty of time to dither! Honestly you have no idea how long she takes to even choose what food to buy me!!!!

She wants me to ask you what upscaling DVD Player you would recommend to go with this TV? See,told you she can't make a decision!!!!

Apart from that she is purrfect!!!! Oh excuse me.......I feel a furball coming on!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Well...........I'd stick to Panasonic and maybe go for the Panasonic DVD-S53 which the shop shuld be able to sell you for around £100.00. It received an excleent review too in September's edition of WHAT HOME CINEMA. If you want a DVD Player/Recorder than again something like the Panasonic DMR-EZ27EB for around £220 could be an option too.

I must admit compared to all the shops I've been in of late the Panasonic and Sevenoaks Hi Fi ones are the best for assistance and knowledge.

Whe you next visit your Panasonic shop ask them to rigg these players upto the TV in the shop. They're also doing some very nice 2.1 systems at the moment so once again ask them to rigg one up for you, and if you like what you see and hear and is withing your budget you won't go far wrong.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts