Buying a cheap SONY LBT-N500.

MaiqGomes

Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
Is this system a good starter into hifi systems and can a vinyl player be added to the system?
Not looking for too demanding sound quality at the beginning, just a solution to listen to music with my 4 year old son.

Other of my options right now would be:
Tecnhics SA-EH550, SL-DV170 or SL-EH750. Would any of these be any better?

Cheers,
Miguel

Gray

Any of those would do a job for you Miguel, but I wouldn't want to be paying too much for them if I were you.
If they've got a specific 'PHONO' input, then any turntable will connect to them.
If not, you would either need to connect a turntable to them via a cheap phono preamplifier, or buy a turntable that has the preamp built into it.

If there's no phono input, you'd need to make sure that there's a spare input for the preamp.
(Look for something labelled as 'AUX' input - though any unused 'CD', 'TUNER' or 'TAPE' input would be suitable).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 116933

Is this system a good starter into hifi systems and can a vinyl player be added to the system?
Not looking for too demanding sound quality at the beginning, just a solution to listen to music with my 4 year old son.

Other of my options right now would be:
Tecnhics SA-EH550, SL-DV170 or SL-EH750. Would any of these be any better?

Cheers,
Miguel

As said above. It’s a lovely little starter And will do everything you need it to and I must say what a lovely pastime do with your son. Hope you both enjoy it!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts