Buy one get one free on selected blu-rays

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
MyMemory have added Taking of Pelham 123 to their list, also worth getting are District 9, Terminator 4 and Moon. And Hmv have some deals as well.Also Watchmen for £9.99 not directors cut, but fancy packaging.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for this, have given them a try via PayPal and ordered Terminator 4 and District 9 for £20.95 all in.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Well i think it was a good deal when i ordered,they have increased prices slighty. I bought Districy 9 and Terminator for less than £20.00 and Taking of Pelham and Moon for less than £20.00. Nowhere else has these movies in any deal yet.I have used HMV for some deals as well, but trying to get new titles in buy one get one free dosen't happen very often.

A

Anonymous

Although their individual prices aren't the best, I'm very pleased with my BOGOF offer @ £21 for 2 very recent movies - and as far as I can tell, if you're buying those two movies, mymemory's price is the best combined one out there.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Fair point re the new-movie aspect
emotion-21.gif

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
lobby:MyMemory have added Taking of Pelham 123 to their list, also worth getting are District 9, Terminator 4 and Moon. And Hmv have some deals as well.Also Watchmen for £9.99 not directors cut, but fancy packaging.

Hey lobby, snap on the District 9 and Terminator 4, i picked these up and got em for £21- about ?24 where im from- so a bargain for me
emotion-2.gif

Torres09

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
matengawhat:posted this before xmas when they were cheaper £17.98 - also updated that post when district 9 came back in to stock again after selling out first time round, earlier this month!

Indeed you did matengawhat, seen as i thought i was gettin District 9 from santa, i let this one go.........

Luckly its back and ordered straight away.........@ £4 dearer
emotion-12.gif

A

Anonymous

Very pleased with my first experience of this company. Ordered the titles I wanted Friday morning, they arrived today. Package came with a voucher for Virgin Wines, don't know if they're affiliated at all.

TRENDING THREADS