Buy new amp

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi all I'm after amp for a system I'm putting together. Do anyone know if there new amps that still have tape monitor or coupler on them. If not can you recommend a second hand amp with price range of £250 to 300. Thanks Ian

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your response I've had look at the myryafd .it looks very nice. I have just seen this for sale at a cheap price anyone know what this is loke. Thanks Ian

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your response I've had look at the myryafd .it looks very nice. I have just seen this for sale at a cheap price anyone know what this is loke. Thanks Ian

Vladimir

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
Xindak amplifiers from China get a lot of praise. They look very well constructed and measure with respectable performance. Xindak A06 would be my pick.

insider9

I believe just about any NAD would suit.

If you want something cheaper go for C320BEE if you'd rather get closer to your budget C370.

Any reason why the graphic equaliser is so important? What frequencies do you use it on mostly?

tonky

Jan 2, 2008
Visit site
The Onkyo A9010 is generally available and has been well received/reviewed . Should be in your price range.

Cheers tonky

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
The graphic equaliser is a must as the one I got is from my late father in law it's the Pioneer gr777. As we only got it one the grounds we use it so my wife won't let it go.

rockerman66

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I have seen a cambridge audio azur 740a for sale.i have found the manual on line but it's not very clear to me whether it has a tape monitor to allow me to connect my graphic equaliser. Could anyone let me know if my equaliser would work. Thanks Ian

rockerman66 said:
I have seen a cambridge audio azur 740a for sale.i have found the manual on line but it's not very clear to me whether it has a tape monitor to allow me to connect my graphic equaliser. Could anyone let me know if my equaliser would work. Thanks Ian

A simple search for images shows it does indeed have Tape Out and Tape In sockets

davedotco

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
rockerman66 said:
I see it's got tape in tap out but I'm not sure if it's got tape monitor facilities. Thanks Ian

The tape button acts as a 'proper' tape monitor loop on both versions of the 840A. It's in the manuals.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts