Budget Amplifier with mono switch

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Anyone know of a budget Integrated Amplifier that has a mono switch and balance control. For example I have a speaker outside and to a downstairs bathroom, Then I can move the balance all the way to the left for outside and right for the bathroom. By pressing the mono switch I 'm not missing out on any of the music. This would only be for occassional use with these speakers, the main speakers are q acoustics 2050 in high gloss white with a Sonos ZP90. All in white so looks and sounds sweet. If the AMP was white sthis would be a bonus Thanks

ltmatl

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I dont think you need a mono switch - wont the balance control on most amps do this, it moves position from speaker to speaker if it is fully over to the left both L&R will come through.

Dougal1331

Dec 30, 2007
Visit site
No- I'm pretty certain the balance control merely 'fades out' the other channel, rather than diverting both channels into one.

Moving it fully to the Left, for example, you would get the left-side of the stereo image only.

Don't know of any amps with a mono switch these days, you may have to make do with what you have, I'm afraid...

A

Anonymous

This should be fine for what you want to do and it's cheap as chips: http://www.maplin.co.uk/2-way-stereo-speakers-switch-box-97927

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the info, up to 6 months ago I had a NAD 3020i with mono switch. Shouldn't have sold It !!

Nevermind, I'll sort something

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts