bt sport coming to virgin anytime soon ??

daveh75

VM seem to think it will be https://customer.virginmedia.com/forms/btsport/2?buspart=Tickles_18
Though i've seen no confirmation from BT to back it up, and still states on their website that it isn't as of yet.

Alantiggger

Oct 14, 2007
Visit site
I have it :clap:

Forgot to say with Virgin Madia cable.

I was leaving Virgin to go with Sky as Sky were doing me a decent deal with the entertainment+ and all the football thrown-in with HD as well for £46.00.

I told Virgin whom we were paying nearer £70.00 without football channels and the fella said on the phone that the Best he could do was give me a tivo box with our 60GB broadband down to 30GB and STILL without the football channels and save me £10.00. Told him no I was off to Sky TV (though their broadband isn't good for our house what with our gaming ...)

One week passed and the Virgin retention fella phoned me and offered me our still XL TV package, 30GB Broadband (still great and often over 40)

and ALL THE football channels with HD (apart fro sky3+4in HD as Virgin don't get this from sky).

So we have the full Sky sports package, BT1+2 both in HD as well and still have the ESPN sports channels with HD as well and all for £54.00 AND we have our Samsung Virgin media box moved up to the bedroom which we can record to as well as their new tivo box downstairs :dance:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts