Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Nice system you have there
emotion-21.gif

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
Thank you good sir! I've been thinking for a long time about upgrading all my cables since they are from my first system 9 years ago. Maybe you have some suggestions.

Was looking at some Atlas cables. The Mavros interconnects and speaker cables are out of my budget. I was also looking at Supra Sword which look pretty interesting. I don't think they have been reviewed by WHF. Maybe you have some suggestions?

Would really like to hear some feedback about that Bryston DAC. I didn't realise until today that PMC were distributors for Bryston in the UK.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Only cables that make enough improvement for me to justify pay the (mostly) rip off price is "virtual dynamics". Although I have to admit that wouldn't mind try Darren's clearer audio one day.

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
DistortedVision:Problem is few people have actually heard T+A kit.

Include me in that list - well, not enough to make sensible cable suggestion.

Maybe another poster with more experience of T+A can advise?

(Oh Lord, forgive me for opening the door to lots of T+A jokes)

DistortedVision

Feb 18, 2008
Visit site
T+A have a new distributor in the UK - Kore Trading Ltd. who are also distributors for Amphion speakers. Well I say new they are in fact the same company as the previous distributor Transparent Distribution Ltd trading under a new name. Maybe they'll get some better exposure in UK.

I was hoping that either you, Clare or Andy was involved in reviewing the T+A V10 which I have.

Thaiman

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
Andrew Everard:

DistortedVision:Problem is few people have actually heard T+A kit.

(Oh Lord, forgive me for opening the door to lots of T+A jokes)

T+A was not short for "Thaiman + Andrew"

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts