Breaking pioneer news

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date

scene

No fuga TVs then, sniff. Nice looking players. Shame the lx54 only has one hdmi out and/or no multi-channel analogue outs, so not much use for those people without 3d amps or even those with no hdmi on their amps, which is a shame....

A

Anonymous

Not too interested in 3D but keen to see a review of this. I had thought to go with the LX91 - to match my LX90 amp & Kuro screen, but considering that most of the cost has gone into a lot of analogue stage equipment I'll never use, I'm looking at alternatives. Could this be it? I mainly want aa good partner to help me get the best out of my other equipment.

D

Deleted member 2457

pete321

Aug 20, 2008
Visit site
I was hoping they would have included SACD playback now that Sony, Denon & Marantz have, looks like it's still the Marantz for me later this month hopefully.

4724282924_dca8af09d0_z.jpg

D

Deleted member 2457

Now i am getting a "3d" tv i was just thinking should i get a blu ray player that is 3d compatable, just incase i fancy watching one.

But i am looking at these 3d blu ray players are none of them seem like they are compatable with the non 3d amps, so i am thinking they might release another just before or after xmas perhaps another real high end one, that does both and is really good.

I remember a spokes person from pioneer saying they wanted to make sure they release one that was compatable with legendary products such as the Susano.

I suppose you guys have heard nothing yet right? Any chance you could get in contact with pioneer and see what might be in the pipeline now.

Cheers
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

gel:
The tvs are back - i flipping wish.

Lol
emotion-2.gif
would be good wouldn't it?

Not worried tho, I've got my Kuro.
emotion-14.gif

TRENDING THREADS