Breaking Bad on Netflix UK

Joe Cox

Content Director, What Hi-Fi?
Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
Any Breaking Bad fans? To say I'm excited for the final 8 episodes would be an understatement. It starts in the US on Sunday and will be shown exclusively on Netflix in the UK immediately after it ends on TV in the US. It starts on at 9pm (ET) in the US, so 2am in the UK, which seems to mean it should go live around 3am on Netflix... Erm, anyone staying up?! I know I'll end up watching it Monday morning before work...

source: Netflix

Joe Cox

Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
How do you mean? What would you prefer?

And it actually starts on Sunday night in the US, so Monday early hours over here. Will edit my post for clarity...

daveh75

I mean the fact its going to be released one episode at time, after being broadcast in the US.

That just doesn't fit with the way I watch TV, and saving them to watch later is nigh impossible without somebody spoiling it these days.

Joe Cox

Staff member
May 31, 2007
Visit site
Well it's released the moment it finished in the US so I don't think any delay or spoilers are an issue for us in the UK if you want to watch it now. As for one episode a week it's funny to think that's "dated" but I know what you mean. I like to pick and choose when I watch things and do for 90% of TV using boxsets or streaming but I still think there's a place for something broadcast on a weekly basis. I enjoyed Luther on the BBC, for example. And if you miss one, as I did, then iPlayer or Sky+ HD filled the gap for me... Hard to argue with the choice to be honest!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts