Bose 301 Direct/Reflecting Speakers

StevenKay

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi All

Bose 301 Direct/Reflecting Speaker

Has anyone used / auditioned these speakers ever?

Could you please share your thoughts / experience about their overall capabilities / performance as compared to others good speakers available in that £250-300.00 price range ? Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Dave2860

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Ive got a set of these with the stands, used with a CA sr10, got them for xmas.

im no expert but i personally think they sound better than the qc15 headphones, i know thats a weird comparison. They rely alot on room placement and space (lots of space).

The directing/reflecting does work but only slightly cant see it making a massive difference, when i first listened after running them in i notice a serious lack of low end but i moved to a different room and lots more space the difference was black and white, really deep bass, nice soundstage vocals seem very clear, i can say ive heard better speakers for the price or any book shelfs with the power or soundstage of these but then i have auditioned many speakers, build quality is questionable (paper woofers/tweeters), frequecy responce (used a iphone app) is about 30-18,000hz +/- 3 Db could vary, i would recomend though. very nice set of speakers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts