admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I have just ordered a pair of dali kektor 2's, i sit near field, my rx1's are a bit slow sounding also my system is a tad on the bright side, i am told the dalis have a really nice smooth sound that should tame the well lit treble also there front ported, i plan to hold on to my rx1's and build a second system, i couldnt demo the dalis, so i bought them on reputation, first time for everything, have made a good choice/synergy?

T

the record spot

Only you can say Jimm; how do you think they sound? Or, let us know when you do hear them if they've not arrived yet.
small-logo.png

A

Anonymous

They have not arrived yet, i have high hopes for these speakers, smaller speakers with less bass and a tighter sound also the dali uses a soft dome tweeter which im told has a smoother sound, i am not expecting miracles perfromance wise for £250, i know i should spend more on speakers but i simply cant afford £1.000 pair of speakers at the moment so at the very least i will aim for good system synergy using cheaper speakers.

A

Anonymous

My dali's will arrive tomorrow, really looking forward to having a good listen, im off work for the week so have got plenty of time to give the little lektors a good workout :grin:

jonomd

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi, i've had the dalis for a year and I would say the description that you were told looks like about right. At present I am using them with a talk electronics storm 2 . Have never heard Roksan or Nad but have heard that they have their similiararaties. Also saw in another test a Nad system with the dali Lektor2 at the end of it performimg very well in the test.

This might suggest it could go together well.

The dalis took a bit of running in and can also sound a bit light weight if too for away from a wall.

They are a nice speaker with a nice balanced airy sound and certainly not slow sounding but like a bit of volume to get the best of them. Still good at low volumes too and not fussy about placement either.

Ther are better speakers out there but at a price. Hard to beat for the money.

Sour you will enjoy them. Bought them blind as well.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, i dont normally buy blind but felt that on paper these should be ideal, they tick boxes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts