Bookshelf speakers to go with denon micro

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I am going to buy the denon dm35 dab micro can anyone suggest a good pair of bookshelf speakers to go with it, I have a small living room so nothing to big preferablly I have auditioned the q acoustic 1010 and was quite impressed with them, any other suggestions?

strobo

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="Clare Newsome"]
Tannoy Mercury Custom F1s (£110) will sound even better....

[/quote]

Wait for it, wait for it, "but next months issue has a review of the 1010i's and they might just be better again". C'mon Clare, admit you missed that one. ;-)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the suggestions I did ponder on the tannoys, Well I purchased the denon dm 35 dab and the Q acoustic 1010's worrying they might be a bit small, Well after leaving the system running for 2 days non stop I finally had a proper listen tonight and was really impressed by what this system could do, I have been getting all my old albums out for a listen and haven't enjoyed them so much for years, My wife is happy as the system is very living room friendly compared to my last 3 tier teac ref 300 which I must say I never really took to, bottom line this setup is more than capablle of filling my living room with rich solid sounds, I haven't enjoyed my music so much since the days of my Marantz seperates 8 years ago.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
Really pleased you're happy - that's what it's all about!

The Q's are the best speakers you can buy for £100 - you'd never guess they'd sound so good (or big) considering their price and size.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts