Bookshelf speakers for Marantz PM6003

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Had to sell my Celestion F30 floorstanders due to change of house and need to replace them with come bookshelf speakers. Any recommendations for a good match for my Marantz PM6003 for a smallish living room? Any advice greatly appreciated. Cheers,

John

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Depending on budget there are many speakers out there so first question has to be budget, what sort of music do you like, do you watch any film through your system, either way I would advise go and dem some speakers out, also do have a make in mind I personally do not know to much about marantz so may be one of the HiFi experts can get you started.

matthewpiano

The 6003 is a capable amp so you have plenty of choice. These would all be good options at different price points:

Dali Zensor 1

Monitor Audio BX2

Wharfedale Diamond 10.1

KEF Q100

Focal Chorus 705v

Ideally you need to choose a couple and audition them with your amp (or at least with a 6004) so that you can make your own mind up.

A

Anonymous

Hi, Thanks for the heads up, much appreciated. I'll do some looking around and see whats the best for my budget. CHeers

A

Anonymous

Agree with the other folk..

Monitor Audio BX2 or RX2

Dali Zensor 1

Edit* Forgot the KEF Q300s too!

batonwielder

May 13, 2008
Visit site
Boston Acoustics A25 for refined sound and soundstaging. The A26 is bassier but loses midrange in the process. I would suggest something more upfront for Marantz, however, such as Dali.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts