Bluray sound quality

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone advise? I am looking to buy a bluray player that matches the sound quality of my Arcam DV27A dvd player. I am currently using my PS3 for Bluray which is somewhat disapointing when it comes to sound quality (and DVD quality compared to the Arcam). The rest of my kit comprises Arcam AVR300, Spendor S3E (biwired), Cyrus CD8X all connected via Chord silver anniverary cable.

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
andyhunter:
Can anyone advise? I am looking to buy a bluray player that matches the sound quality of my Arcam DV27A dvd player. I am currently using my PS3 for Bluray which is somewhat disapointing when it comes to sound quality (and DVD quality compared to the Arcam). The rest of my kit comprises Arcam AVR300, Spendor S3E (biwired), Cyrus CD8X all connected via Chord silver anniverary cable.

When you say sound quality, do you mean from cds? You won't get a BD player that will play cds as well as the 27A - I had one before I went bluray. However, you can add a DAC like my DacMagic to a BD player - my DM and Sony BD player is a match for my old 27A.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts