Bluetooth speaker with rechargeable battery

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello

What is the best value bluetooth portable speaker which can be recharged from the mains.

I know about the Bose one but not much else.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Reg

A

Anonymous

2 or 3 around to my knowledge

Bose Soundlink

Bought one of these and whilst a lifetime Bose sceptic I have to say its rather good! About £250

Geneva Sound Model XS

Good review in latest WHF edition. £179 ish

Jawbone Jambox

Tiny speaker, £159 and to my hearing completely overpriced, underpowered and a wste of money compared to the 2 above

AudioPlaya

Mar 28, 2009
Visit site
Check out the Logitech Wireless Boombox... (currently 111 pounds on Ebuyer), you really can't go wrong with these. It's based on the Logitech S715i dock, which got 5 stars and an award from what hifi. Sounds great for what it is. Only minor gripe the volume steps are a little big, but you can overcome this and find the right volume by tweaking the volume on your phone or other bluetooth source.

I got mine from amazon for 100 a while ago, seems to be 130 now.. the price can fluctuate, think ebuyer is cheapest right now.

One other word of warning... bluetooth on some (all?) Iphones is completely dire. You may struggle to get it working at all with older apple devices.

CustomCable

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I think the best you will find at the moment is the Soundmatters foxLv2 Platinum. Amazing sounding unit and in my mind definately worth the money! All the other units only offer A2DP whereas this uses apt-X codec for even better sound.

A

Anonymous

Thank you everyone.

The Galaxy looks just the ticket.

Has anyone got any experienve of how it compares to the Bose?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts