Bluetooth adapter for radio?

cristphoto

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
I just ordered a Bluetooth adapter to attach to my hi-fi system. Should I get the radio stations from my computer or iPhone for better signal or does it matter? Thanks.

cristphoto

Apr 14, 2020
Visit site
After a few days of listening to the B1 shows that the sound is better when played through my computer vs the iPhone. This apparently is because the computer (Windows 10) has the latest Bluetooth drivers to allow activation of the Aptx mode in the B1. I believe the Aptx is the High Definition mode of Bluetooth or uncompresses the signal better. Nonetheless the sound seems more 3-dimensional when Aptx is on. The iPhone doesn't activate the Aptx mode. I'm not sure if there is a way to update a driver on an iPhone. It's an iPhone 7. In the meantime I'll listen via my computer saving me the effort of leaving the iPhone on the charger.

SmithAsani

Jan 1, 2021
Visit site
Hi...I'm searching for something very similar. I have a VM 560A that I'd prefer to arrangement for bluetooth.

Ron In Radio Heaven: People like to introduce bluetooth to their phonograph players so you can tune in to any bit of music. Collections that you might not have on vinyl can at present be played.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts