• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Bluesound Powernode N150

skiddy

Apr 30, 2021
Have inherited one of the above, at the moment I have active shelf speakers and an active subwoofer to mainly use with Amazon Unlimited, so cannot hook the Powernode up.
Trying to find some suggestions for a passive set up in the near future with Bookshelf & Subwoofer, may have between £1000 to £2000 to spend.

many thanks,

skiddy.

skiddy

Apr 30, 2021
No mention in the manual, I contacted Bluesound support and they confirmed that the N150 needed a passive speaker set up.

I know the N150 is an older model by today's standards, but was given to me as a gift and was very highly rated by What hifi reviews back in its day. I just wanted to pair it with the best possible partners.

Many thanks,
skiddy.

muljao

Jul 18, 2016
Without hearing it myself and looking at the specs, it will drive any appropriately priced speakers. I'm not sure spending 1000-2000 is the best idea. Reviews generally rate based on price/performance etc.

Off the bat if it was myself and bookshelves I'd probably look at something like the wharfedale evo 4.2 and forget about a sub

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts