Bluesound Node 2 or Pioneer N 30AE

nbaptista

Jul 27, 2007
Visit site
Hello,

I want to buy a streamer or Network player. These two seems fine to me, and Pioneer have a lot of features that Bluesound don´t. Well, I don´t know about the sound, what can you tell me?Everybody says that Bluesound sounds very nice, I don´t have feedback about the Pioneer .

jjbomber

nbaptista said:
Hello,

I want to buy a streamer or Network player. These two seems fine to me, and Pioneer have a lot of features that Bluesound don´t. Well, I don´t know about the sound, what can you tell me?Everybody says that Bluesound sounds very nice, I don´t have feedback about the Pioneer .

Both are great. Bluesound are mainly ex-NAD staff, so have that 'sound' to them. The Pioneer is highly rated in every review I have ever read of them. Both are a good buy, so you will be happy with either.

mhk1058

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Did you decide?

I too would be interested in the knowing what the Pioneer N30AE was like. As you say, very limited reviews, despite what a previous poster said most are actually on the earlier model.

Features, including display would swing it for me especially as it is cheaper. Also, have a soft spot for Pioneer, still running my A400 amp circa 1990.

However, wondering whether to go mad and get the Cambridge Audio CXN, bigger screen, better DAC(s), inputs so you can connect and switch to other devices with same controller (and use the CXN DACs) etc etc plus some decent reviews.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts