Blueray/SACD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Two things do any of the current Blue ray players play SACD's as I would like to upgrade but I also have a lot of these discs. Secondly, I have a Sony KDLW2000 40" LCD TV, Is It possible to send a digital signal from this to my receiver, a Denon AVR 1906 which has no HDMI ins or outs.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I have the same problem. At the moment the answer is 'no', but check out the new Oppo BD83 due out in the next month or two at what appears will be a very reasonable price; but if you want to spend £3,300 then Deno will provide the ultimate solution around next March!

Rod L.ÿ

Gerrardasnails

Sep 6, 2007
Visit site
sueandpat:
Two things do any of the current Blue ray players play SACD's as I would like to upgrade but I also have a lot of these discs. Secondly, I have a Sony KDLW2000 40" LCD TV, Is It possible to send a digital signal from this to my receiver, a Denon AVR 1906 which has no HDMI ins or outs.

Thanks

Oppo are bringing a universal BD player out soon (reported last week) and it's much much cheaper than the only other alternative at the moment (the soon arriving £3k Denon).

No, you won't get a digital feed. You would have to connect your receiver to your screen using component and you will get 720p pictures. If you are going Bluray, I would seriously consider getting a new receiver that can give you HD audio and hdmi connectivity - they are so cheap at the moment.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts