Blu Ray Player Help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Ok guys here is the story!

i have two blu ray players in mind and would be open to others if they met the standards!

The models are. . . .

Panasonic DMP-BD55 or Panasonic DMP-BD80EB-K Blu-ray?

Which one is the better model,Which one is the newer model,Which one is the better model?

Please Help Me Decide Which One To Buy. . . .

Thanks In Advance. . .

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The 'BD80 is the successor to the 'BD55 - they're the 'step up' Blu-ray players from Panasonic's 'BD35 (last year's model) and 'BD60 (this year's entry-level machine).

The BD55 was our Product of the Year player for 2008, and the BD80 promises to improve on that within the same price range - though even Panasonic aren't claiming there'll be a massive leap in performance between the two!

Anyway, we've tested the brand-new BD80 for our new issue, which goes on sale next week (and will be with subscribers from this weekend) - the review should be up on line in a couple of weeks.... Our test includes a comparison between the BD60 and BD80 models.

A

Anonymous

Besides 'Viera Cast', there is zero difference difference in picture and sound quality between the 'older' models, i.e., BD35 & BD55 and the 'newer' models, i.e., BD60 & BD80.

Why? The technology remains the same.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts