Blu-ray films with 7.1 DTS Master Audio

Big Chris

Apr 3, 2008
Visit site
Well I'm half-way through 'The Bank Job', and my receiver says 7.1 and DTS-HD MSTR on the front, so I guess you can count that in too!

A

Anonymous

Here's a useful site - you can filter the audio codecs to see what you need. : http://www.blu-raystats.com/Stats/Stats.php

A

Anonymous

None of the above are remotely interesting to me. So why are BluRay's being mastered in 5.1? And why can't AV amps, matrix the back pair of speakers in to make the 5.1 become an almost 7.1 experience? Maybe they can, but mine certainly doesn't make it easy to understand how.

A

Anonymous

Hellboy II is DTS MA. A Nightmare Before Christmas is 7.1 as is the US My bloody Valentine 3D

A

Anonymous

Will Harris:None of the above are remotely interesting to me. So why are BluRay's being mastered in 5.1? And why can't AV amps, matrix the back pair of speakers in to make the 5.1 become an almost 7.1 experience? Maybe they can, but mine certainly doesn't make it easy to understand how.

Take a look at the website I've mentioned - there's loads on there - surely something of interest
emotion-21.gif

A

Anonymous

laserman16:laserman16:Quantum of solace i think.
Sorry, thats 5.1 DTS ma

sorry that would be
DTS HD High Resolution 5.1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts