Blu ray /4k player madness !

dhp

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I'm sure everyone has noticed the rapidly shrinking range and availability of midpriced and upwards 4k blu ray players. I was browsing through ebay earlier this evening. A second hand pioneer lx500 4k player went for over 1700 quid ! 🙄🤣🤔.

I saw one listing for a pioneer lx800 player for a shade under 6000 ! 😮😲😳. Second hand Oppo 4k players are also priced well over the original manufacturer's price . It's like Dodge city out there ! 🤠 Damn ! Lol

I'd be fascinated to hear how people are finding the experience, buying a mid range and up 4k player at the moment ?

I'm sure everyone has noticed the rapidly shrinking range and availability of midpriced and upwards 4k blu ray players. I was browsing through ebay earlier this evening. A second hand pioneer lx500 4k player went for over 1700 quid ! 🙄🤣🤔.

I saw one listing for a pioneer lx800 player for a shade under 6000 ! 😮😲😳. Second hand Oppo 4k players are also priced well over the original manufacturer's price . It's like Dodge city out there ! 🤠 Damn ! Lol

I'd be fascinated to hear how people are finding the experience, buying a mid range and up 4k player at the moment ?
You could buy a new Reavon for less than the prices you quote......
there's a big difference between asking price and price you will actually get for it.

dhp

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Your both not wrong !. The reavon players have had good reviews . But in the case of the Reavon x100, I can't help but feel its overpriced for a player that is not a universal one and that has no Wi-Fi.

As already mentioned in this thread , the real value is what people are prepared to pay, not what someone thinks it worth.

Your both not wrong !. The reavon players have had good reviews . But in the case of the Reavon x100, I can't help but feel its overpriced for a player that is not a universal one and that has no Wi-Fi.

As already mentioned in this thread , the real value is what people are prepared to pay, not what someone thinks it worth.
The X100 appears more aimed at the home cinema enthusiasts, however it can play DSD and DSF files, strangely.
it's value is whatever people perceive it to be and I very much doubt Reavon are going to produce something that will not sell.
Admittedly, if you want to play SACD discs, you are going to have to look elsewhere.

D

Deleted member 197450

Lucky I bought mine all before the craziness. Not sure what I would do if my Cambridge Audio CXUHD broke. At present I am not even using it and have gone back to my trusty Pioneer BDP-LX71 Blu-ray player, as part of me prefers Blu-rays over 4K Blu-rays. Another reason is that the Pioneer 71 works better with my Pioneer 81 amp for sound quality.

Reactions: dhp

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts