Black speaker cable?!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.
A

Anonymous

As the old saying goes 'Wild horses...Could'nt drag me away...............'

A

Anonymous

All that guff in the last few posts, and not one attempt to cryptically pass a way of contacting you about the thing we can't discuss... Sorry I was close to posting a wanted add earlier... didn't mean to offend. PTFF If I catch you online later, I may make a quick and temporary edit to this post!

Andy Grange

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Honestly, my plan when I finally buy my 5.1 system is to get some QED micro cable. I will then be putting a few clips in place to hold it to the corners of the room where I intend to run it, and then painting said cables and clips the same colour as the room.

As I see it, I then have the cable I want which will hopefully have minimum impact on the room in general as it will be painted to match the walls. I may be missing something here, but could you not get the cable you've got your heart set on, then paint it black (hence the Rolling Stones reference)? I understand you wanting to get some black cables, but would this not be an easier solution?

A

Anonymous

Hi again, I've seen some of that QED black cable you were after on ebay going cheap if you still looking for it that is.
Hope this is of help.

A

Anonymous

After much thought, and the application of some logic, I went for the Silver XT with airloc.
I needed it tomorrow, I needed a durable termination, and I wanted quality front cable. I'll live with the white wires trailing over my spangly black cabinet top.
Thanks for the ebay tip, but at a £9 total starting price its a bit steep... you could buy it new for £1.49 a metre delivered!
On another subject, how do you put pics on here?! I'd have confused less people with this thread if I could put a simple piccy on to paint a picture of my problem!

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
emotion-43.gif

A

Anonymous

is that a confused look? I'm confused now?! This thread seems to be wrapped up now. I've just got to bore you all with questions of onkyo settings, and set up thingymabobs from now on. Wait till my clap hands try to wire my M1's!

TRENDING THREADS