BLACK FRIDAY

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
thank guys for the advice at the moment keeping the PLASMAs the 46 will go as has a minor problem on the "red" tends not to like being on it long . so found it better to switch it off. and works all day long. just that little red button problem. I keep the 50 3D as long as possible now

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
confused here exactly when Black Friday is on Amazon there are Black Friday deals going on from last Friday but officially it does not start until the 25 th November So what is the truth of the matter. Will there be better deals on the 25th then already have ( in regards to Amazon stick and TV internet boxes ) As i am looking at the Strong TV box at the moment in time

Friesiansam

confused here exactly when Black Friday is on Amazon there are Black Friday deals going on from last Friday but officially it does not start until the 25 th November So what is the truth of the matter. Will there be better deals on the 25th then already have ( in regards to Amazon stick and TV internet boxes ) As i am looking at the Strong TV box at the moment in time
Amazon run a Black Friday week, not just a day.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts