Black friday

Q

QuestForThe13thNote

jimmy1 said:
Richer sounds got some good deductions if anyone looking to tinker *biggrin*

article on the bbc website is talking about being careful with the prices flashed at you as often they are cheaper outside of ‘black friday’ which I’ve always thought of as a marketing con.

It goes to show if you are buying something, especially if expensive, being a bit of a student with prices and tech and regularly checking same in weeks and months up to purchase, really does get you the best deal and helps negotiate discounts from dealers vying for your business. Rather than being a ‘I need a new tv person who only checks spec and prices at purchase time’

jimmy1

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
flea bay often sell things used for more than new prices to be fair but the roksan oxygene amp for £799.00 seems a bargain but never heard any high end stuff sincie the 80's and 90's when hifi was cheap as chips

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
I'm looking to get the Sony kd65 xe9305, yet to see any reductions as compared to the last 2months. Will see what happens on black Friday. The good stuff hardly gets reduced.

At best gets bundled in with a rubbish soundbar or blue ray player.

jjbomber

Native_bon said:
I'm looking to get the Sony kd65 xe9305, yet to see any reductions as compared to the last 2months.

It also seems to be £2,199 at just about everywhere. No price fixing going on there then! You do realise that we are all going to be following this one now! *biggrin*

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
jjbomber said:
Native_bon said:
I'm looking to get the Sony kd65 xe9305, yet to see any reductions as compared to the last 2months.

It also seems to be £2,199 at just about everywhere. No price fixing going on there then! You do realise that we are all going to be following this one now! *biggrin*
The more the merrier. @Gel is usually good at finding bargains. Am looking to price match with John Lewis. Hopefully some good pricing should turn up soon. Smiles.

Native_bon said:
I'm looking to get the Sony kd65 xe9305, yet to see any reductions as compared to the last 2months. Will see what happens on black Friday. The good stuff hardly gets reduced.

At best gets bundled in with a rubbish soundbar or blue ray player.
Black Friday is usually a time for retailers to get rid of the crap they don't want - that's what you'll see cheap, not normally the products people actually want...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts