Black Friday = New TV

• Thread starter Deleted member 196519
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 196519

They messed up the price at £1999 when it should’ve been £2999 so they’ve cancelled it - oh well.

D

Deleted member 196519

I have been watching all the black levels on the LG with the old Panasonic and Pioneer plasmas videos on YouTube and thinking how awesome the LG is.

flashgordon1952

Dec 16, 2019
Visit site
To be honest i think it is just crazy for me to spend more than £600 on a 4k TV . reasons. " Money" and the danger of "screen shadow" . Most modern TVs do ot tend to last , much more than 3 years now And the re-sale value , after. 2 years is pathetic . Always newer models coming out every 6 months , or even less now . This is not like the PLASMA days when they will last over 10 years . Yes very pricy at up to £2.5k , for a 60 inch model . Which is the same price now for a top quality 75 inch .

D

Deleted member 196519

To be honest i think it is just crazy for me to spend more than £600 on a 4k TV . reasons. " Money" and the danger of "screen shadow" . Most modern TVs do ot tend to last , much more than 3 years now And the re-sale value , after. 2 years is pathetic . Always newer models coming out every 6 months , or even less now . This is not like the PLASMA days when they will last over 10 years . Yes very pricy at up to £2.5k , for a 60 inch model . Which is the same price now for a top quality 75 inch .
With OLED you’re always worried about you can do and what you can’t do too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts