Black Friday, Bargains?

Friesiansam

So many of the "bargains" over the Black Friday are false, i.e. available for less at other times of the year or, prices hiked up before the week and then offered at a "discount", that I really cannot understand this site's apparent annual obsession.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Friesiansam said:
So many of the "bargains" over the Black Friday are false, i.e. available for less at other times of the year or, prices hiked up before the week and then offered at a "discount", that I really cannot understand this site's apparent annual obsession.
Not all of the sales are fake, but most of them are. I just ordered a Sony kd65xe9305 and it's gone down from 2,199 to 1,999. It has been at 2,199 for the last 3months and the original price was 3,199. So that's a lot of reductions.

Gray

Native_bon said:
Friesiansam said:
Not all of the sales are fake, but most of them are. I just ordered a Sony kd65xe9305 and it's gone down from 2,199 to 1,999. It has been at 2,199 for the last 3months and the original price was 3,199. So that's a lot of reductions.

You can't help noticing massive price drops on TVs at all times of the year. Some real winners and losers among the punters.

Native_bon

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
Gray said:
Native_bon said:
Friesiansam said:

You can't help noticing massive price drops on TVs at all times of the year. Some real winners and losers among the punters.
Yes you're right. Some just go shopping just cause there is a price reduction without really wanting the item in the first place. Had my eyes on the Sony for 6months now and thought at 2k this properly the right time to get one.

Also just in case it runs out of stock, not that it will really but I think I got the balance just right at price and availability.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts