BK Gemini subwoofer.

A

Anonymous

My BK monolith does what it says on the tin! The gemini sub is pretty much the same as the mj pro 50 only cheaper! BK have had a hand in developing and munufacturing MJ acustic subs! But as they cut out the middle man there better value!

A

Anonymous

Gareth is the gemini the same as the pro 50 mk1 or mk2 beacuse I thought the minotaur was identical to the pro 50 mk1.

A

Anonymous

im pretty sure the gemini is the same as the mk2 but £150 cheaper

A

Anonymous

The gemini has a 8inch driver and the pro 50 mk2 has a 10inch driver, also the gemini seems to have a more powerful amplifier but the pro 50 goes lower (13hz i think).

Still confused as there is very little online about this prticular model.

proffski

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
Nearly three years later, and here is another reply... I sold my MJ Acoustics Reference 1 MKII and bought two Gemini 2s, these have 10" transducers. They do not quite plumb the depths as the MJ did but with two they go as loud, also are faster and much more articulate.
Room loading with two Gemini 2s is excellent, far superior to one much larger subwoofer. No regrets at all and I even made a few quid to boot. Surely these tiny BK crackers must be the bargain of the century! I am one happy bunny... Thank you for the **** review and thank you BK!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts