Bjork fans....

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the What HiFi community: the world's leading independent guide to buying and owning hi-fi and home entertainment products.

drummerman

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
ID.:

I'm a Bjork fan and I was underwhelmed by Vespertine for a long time.

I still think I enjoy Post and Medulla the most, but for a change of pace I think Gling Glo is enjoyable if you think you might like Bjork singing jazz (mainly in Icelandic)

Thanks. I will check these out.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Delivery Estimate: 27 Oct 2010 - 6 Nov 2010!
emotion-6.gif

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
shooter69:Delivery Estimate: 27 Oct 2010 - 6 Nov 2010!
emotion-6.gif

Yeah, it takes ages to arrive! my original delivery estimate, of 4 weeks, came and went. It finally got here after about five weeks. Be patient, Shoots, it'll be worth it|!

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
I've had my first listen to the 'Debut' remaster. It's SQ is good, but not astonishing like 'Vespertine'.

There's tracks on her other albums that I would love to hear on this DMM vinyl, like 'Army Of Me' and 'HyperBallad' from 'Post', but I don't like the rest of the album enough to buy it. I've just noticed that there is a DMM remaster of her 'Greatest Hits', too. It has Hyperballad, Army Of Me, All Is Full Of Love and Play Dead (guttingly omitted from the Debut vinyl), among others.

I've just bought it. £20 from Amazon.

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
bretty:
shooter69:Delivery Estimate: 27 Oct 2010 - 6 Nov 2010!
emotion-6.gif

Yeah, it takes ages to arrive! my original delivery estimate, of 4 weeks, came and went. It finally got here after about five weeks. Be patient, Shoots, it'll be worth it|!

Not sure why it takes all that time for an in stock item, but ho hum.

I'll will be keeping a beady eye on the postman when he comes of a day!
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts