Bjork fans....

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Any Bjork fans out there, check back here tomorrow. I've got to check something first, but I may have a tip for a really good deal.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
idc:Vespertine is my favourite album.

Me, too. I think the whole album is amazing and there are songs like 'Pagan Poetry' on it which genuinely give me goosebumps. Her voice absolutely soars on that album.

It's hard work for some, with all the instrument sounds being made by the human voice, but I really like 'Medulla', too.

idc

Congrats on your 1000th post
emotion-49.gif

Craig M.

Mar 20, 2008
Visit site
bretty:

Me, too. I think the whole album is amazing and there are songs like 'Pagan Poetry' on it which genuinely give me goosebumps. Her voice absolutely soars on that album.

It's hard work for some, with all the instrument sounds being made by the human voice, but I really like 'Medulla', too.

cheers for the heads up, got vespertine today. love it.

PJPro

Jan 21, 2008
Visit site
bretty:
Any Bjork fans out there, check back here tomorrow. I've got to check something first, but I may have a tip for a really good deal.

So, what's the deal?

theo12

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
bretty:

I am well interested. Apart from thinking that the girl is a complete genius, Hunter video for example, I thought that her and her record company must be telepathic, I could not believe it when I got the DVD Audio box set in my hands, and Army of me just went to another level.

So come on, spill the beans

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
PJPro:bretty:

So, what's the deal?

Yeah, sorry for the delay. I'm waiting for confirmation that i've got mine before I reveal what the deal is. There's been a hold up, but I should be able to reveal by the end of the week.

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Craig M.:bretty:

cheers for the heads up, got vespertine today. love it.

Great! Is that your first Bjork purchase?

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Craig M.:already got debut, post, volta and greatest hits.

Ah, good stuff. I'd recommend getting 'Selma Songs', even if just for the brilliant duet with Thom Yorke -'I've seen it all'

LINK

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
bretty:PJPro:bretty:

So, what's the deal?

Yeah, sorry for the delay. I'm waiting for confirmation that i've got mine before I reveal what the deal is.

Cheers, don't worry about the rest of us...

RodhasGibson

Oct 10, 2008
Visit site
PJPro:bretty:

So, what's the deal? A weeks free litter picking holiday in Bournemouth and a lesson in good taste
emotion-5.gif

A

Anonymous

bretty:Ha Ha! Thanks, mate. I hadn't noticed!

Yeah Right............

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
Ok, it's a month late, but here's the dealio.

Limited Edition (1000 copies, worldwide) Vespertine on vinyl. Re-mastered from the ANALOGUE masters, so it's gonna sound the nuts! Retails for £60 just about everywhere that still has copies. Amazon are selling it for £20 delivered.

Mine was despatched yesterday. It took a month for Amazon to get some stock in. Get in there quick and get a proper bargain!

shooter

May 4, 2008
Visit site
Found the 2008 remaster on Amazon.

Is this the one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vespertine-VINYL-Bjork/dp/B001AQWF0Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1286946840&sr=1-2

There is a DMM pressing which is £51?

bretty

Jul 20, 2007
Visit site
shooter69:Found the 2008 remaster on Amazon. Is this the one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vespertine-VINYL-Bjork/dp/B001AQWF0Q/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1286946840&sr=1-2 There is a DMM pressing which is £51?

Yep, that's it.

Here's the link for everyone else:

LINK

ID.

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
No TT, but I got the SACD from the label's online store.

If I had a TT I'd be buying as much Bjork on vinyl as I could get my hands on. I'd be just as happy if she had more than 2 of her albums available on SACD.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts