BitPerfect audio on Android without UAPP

angelmf2704

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Hello, recently I manually configured some developer options since my USB Dac was not recongnizaed by my S10e phone. In the devoloper options, I choose in USB predetermined setup, the option that said MIDI. Magically I started to hear music through the DAC. I was curious so I tried different apps and different sample rates tracks and I was surprised. Every time I played something 32-48 khz, my DAC turn on the blue light. I also tried Hi Res audio and the light turned green. I'm concern because I cannot know the exact sample rate, I can only know if it's CD or HiRes. Has someone tried this with a DAC like the topping D10 that shows on a screen the sample rate?. This could be a game changer for android users.
Regards

abacus

Midi (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) has nothing to do with audio; however a lot of midi instruments include audio so it probably switched something else on (Related to audio) as well.
Do a google search (Or other search) on connecting a midi instrument to android and you may find your answer. (Most musicians use iOS; however Android has come on in leaps and bounds in recent years so is now quite viable)

Bill

angelmf2704

Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
Midi (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) has nothing to do with audio; however a lot of midi instruments include audio so it probably switched something else on (Related to audio) as well.
Do a google search (Or other search) on connecting a midi instrument to android and you may find your answer. (Most musicians use iOS; however Android has come on in leaps and bounds in recent years so is now quite viable)

Bill
I understand that. However, Is the only explanation I have to my situation.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts