Biggest vinyl bargains at car boot/charity shops etc

• Thread starter BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW
  • Start date
B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

My best bargains were these 2, bought at a car boot for 50p for the 2, both in excellent condition and worth around £20-£30 each, though I'm sure some of you will beat me hands down.

and

Daz B

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a mint copy of Dog Man Star by Suede at a local charity shop for 3 pounds. I have seen copies go for over 30 pounds on ebay.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

Daz B:I picked up a mint copy of Dog Man Star by Suede at a local charity shop for 3 pounds. I have seen copies go for over 30 pounds on ebay.

I bought an excellent copy of that for £2 at a car boot and sold it soon after, didn't get anywhere near £30 for it though.

Should have hung on to it....

A

Anonymous

hmmmm, sold a classical lp on fleabay the other day for 160 quid, probably picked up in a junk shop, Mozart Symphony #32 SXL 2135. I found an obscure folk lp in a charity shop that sold for nearly £200 but I gave a chunk back to the charity, 1st press Dark Side of the Moon went for £100, wrecked copy of Pink Moon went for £100, they turn up occasionally.

I am sure there are a few others, some I have not sold on as I keep them to listen to even if they are valuable sometimes
smiley-laughing.gif

My brother makes his living selling vinyl he gets from junk shops etc, I think he recently found a reggae single that is valued at £1500 !! These things turn up, so keep scouring the junk boxes.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts