Biggest question ever

A

Anonymous

You're definitely a puppy voter then. (Lured you in with sugary treats ;) )

1 for kittens

1 for puppies

Terry Wogan will announce the results soon, keep voting people

lonely boy

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
money.jpg

funny-pictures-kitten-tastes-uncooked-bacon1.jpg

It's just got to be kittens!

A

Anonymous

Without a shadow of a doubt, a kitten. Cats are clever. Pooches are stupid.

A

Anonymous

Strue. I love dogs, a lot. But you could smack a dog every day and it would still try for your love. With a cat you've got to earn it. Sometimes it's like having furry little Friedrich Nietszches of your very own.

"If you stare into the abyss long enough, the abyss stares back. Because there's a cat hiding in it."

A

Anonymous

Octopo:Without a shadow of a doubt, a kitten. Cats are clever. Pooches are stupid.

Really, Whoever heard of guide cats or hearing cats for the blind, I could go on..............

A

Anonymous

MENISCUS:
Octopo:Without a shadow of a doubt, a kitten. Cats are clever. Pooches are stupid.

Really, Whoever heard of guide cats or hearing cats for the blind, I could go on..............

Common misconception, but think about it carefully....
You can train a dog - yes TRAIN it!
You can train it to walk the same path day in day out for no pay, or to go fetch a stick a million times and still think he's never seen the bloody stick before in his life!

Now if you throw a stick to a cat it will look at you....I mean really look at you and say "what the hell am I supposed to do with that!"...then go back to sleep.

Now that's intelligence :)

matengawhat

Aug 17, 2007
Visit site
i have both - think if u have a preference you have never had both - i was a cat person gf a dog person - i had cats she insisted on a dog and wouldn't be without any of them - well maybe the gf but hey - only kidding!

my cats do play fetch although they give up sooner than the dog, the cats bring me gifts - the dog just steals stuff!

A

Anonymous

ashworth_rich:MENISCUS:

You can train it to walk the same path day in day out for no pay, or to go fetch a stick a million times and still think he's never seen the bloody stick before in his life!

Now if you throw a stick to a cat it will look at you....I mean really look at you and say "what the hell am I supposed to do with that!"...then go back to sleep.

Oh right, but it seems to me that most creatures that of use to society have to be educated to perform tasks, now I don't know but I'm assuming that even you went to school and as a consequence were TRAINED...........

A

Anonymous

MENISCUS:ashworth_rich:MENISCUS:

Oh right, but it seems to me that most creatures that of use to society have to be educated to perform tasks, now I don't know but I'm assuming that even you went to school and as a consequence were TRAINED...........

You're right.
I also consider Horses to be dumb for letting Policemen ride them into riots.
And greyhounds too for chasing a stuffed rabbit 1000 times, never catching it and still chasing it again!

You cant train a cat, because a cat is smart.
Lazy as hell...but smart.

If you stop feeding a cat, it'll drop you like a sack of spuds and move one to the next house like some sort of trophy WAG.
Cruel - but smart!

;)

A

Anonymous

Yep get your point, to summarise -

Cats - cruel and transient,

Dogs - loyal and faithful,

I know which I prefer,
emotion-2.gif

Ps, I don't dislike cats..........

JoelSim

Aug 24, 2007
Visit site
My cat looks after my little boy. He latches on to him and always sits next to him. Thomas is only 19 months too, so Ghenghis the cat really ought to know better, but no matter what gets pulled, he still comes back for more.

And never scratches him either, he'd have my arm off but just gives the little'un a gentle stop tap (hard enough for the boy to comtemplate doing something again anyway).

So, it's a kitten from me.ÿ

TRENDING THREADS