Beware of the Latest Scam

D

Deleted member 195594

I'm really peed off so a warning to others to be aware of the latest scam doing the rounds

I ordered the wife some flowers and an Arcam SA 30 arrived :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's hilarious 👍

Symples

Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
The original post brings a question to mind.

Costs and justification:

How do we justify the amount we spend on hifi?

My case is a single man, an above average pay, no dependents (daughter is 27) and no major outgoings.

A friend thinks it's mad that I spent £775 on a second had CD player. "Does it sound better?"

I know the Arcam SA30 and like the look of it, but around £2000 is a little too rich for me.

Symples

Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
More on costs and justification.

I fancied Mr. Kipling's Apple & blackcurrant pies.
They used to be £1.80 and usually discounted to £1

Well..... I've just seen them at £2.30
I cannot and refuse to justify the cost....

Rant over

Last edited:
Reactions: Gray

Witterings

I know the Arcam SA30 and like the look of it, but around £2000 is a little too rich for me.

Same .... so I bought 2nd hand and it was £1000 ..... I never used to buy 2nd hand but in more recent years I have.

I tend to take the view as long as I don't pay over the odds for something I can always get close to my money back so I'm not actually spending ithe money I'm just tying it up for a period of time and if I lose a couple of hundred pounds over a few years it's a cheap hobby compared to £50 a month gym membership .... or whatever your other hobbies may be.

Symples

Aug 12, 2021
Visit site
Same .... so I bought 2nd hand and it was £1000 ..... I never used to buy 2nd hand but in more recent years I have.

I tend to take the view as long as I don't pay over the odds for something I can always get close to my money back so I'm not actually spending ithe money I'm just tying it up for a period of time and if I lose a couple of hundred pounds over a few years it's a cheap hobby compared to £50 a month gym membership .... or whatever your other hobbies may be.

I hear what you're saying.
I bought Michell Gyrodec earlier this year and don't gor one second believe that I paid the rrp.
Good ole ebay. £1055 complete with arm and cartridge.
I certainly wasn't playing £3+

And that's a great price for the amp.
What did it replace and foes it sound better?

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts