Best value interconnect?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi I am in the market for some new interconnect, and I have narrowed it down to:

Canare LV61S

Silver High Breed

Chord Cobra 3

I am tempted by the Mark Grants as the HDMI he sent me was excellent.

Also I heard great things about SHB (but may relate to an obsolete cable now)

I use Chord Silverscreen for my speakers and I an very happy, which is why I consider Chord but they do cost a lot more.

I know this question has no answer but I would appreciate your thoughts

Thanks

white91:

Hi I am in the market for some new interconnect, and I have narrowed it down to:

Canare LV61S

Silver High Breed

Chord Cobra 3

I am tempted by the Mark Grants as the HDMI he sent me was excellent.

Also I heard great things about SHB (but may relate to an obsolete cable now)

I use Chord Silverscreen for my speakers and I an very happy, which is why I consider Chord but they do cost a lot more.

I know this question has no answer but I would appreciate your thoughts

Thanks

The best sub-100 quid interconnect I've heard is the Merlin Chopin. The original retail price was £80.00, I bought it at WHFI S&V show 3 years ago for about £65.00. If you look on one of the auction sites, you'll probably pick it up for nearly half its RRP.

idc

Each new SHB that comes out gets good reviews. It would appear that the runs are limited as they vary with what Mr SHB can source to make the cables. I am happy with mine for a brigther, dynamic sound.

A

Anonymous

I can only speak from experience ... SHB sound good to me and get better the more you use your hifi

scorpionro

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
I too use SHB Coherence LE as IC and some SHB 10AWB as speaker cables; I think they are great value for the money and I highly recommend them

TRENDING THREADS