BEST UK HI FI RETAILER

MrPenkwin

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
With my experience I've had no issues with Richer Sounds. Never ever push a sale or jump on you when you walk in. They're not ones to forget about you when you have a return too, I've had stuff that has unfortunately lapsed the returns period and they've always helped and given a satisfactory outcome. On the odd occasion you may find stuff cheaper, but I like knowing that if I have any issues they're always dealt with and the products have a good warranty on them too.

Reactions: Cookie

Cookie

May 7, 2021
Visit site
With my experience I've had no issues with Richer Sounds. Never ever push a sale or jump on you when you walk in. They're not ones to forget about you when you have a return too, I've had stuff that has unfortunately lapsed the returns period and they've always helped and given a satisfactory outcome. On the odd occasion you may find stuff cheaper, but I like knowing that if I have any issues they're always dealt with and the products have a good warranty on them too.
Years back Richer Sounds were best avoided. Seems they've upped their game.

Reactions: Gray

Gray

Years back Richer Sounds were best avoided. Seems they've upped their game.
I think (generally) you're right.
I've used them since they were established. It hasn't all been good but lately they seem better to me. Julian giving his staff a share in the profits was a masterstroke - made them happy, so naturally the customers felt the benefit of that too.

idc

For online dealers, I have found dv247 music store easy to deal with and order from. They have got round Brexit by having a warehouse in the UK as well as Germany. Others, such as Thomann and bax music got complicated when ordering.

Stuart.W.D

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Easy one for me great kit, helpful advice and an excellent showroom 👇🏻

Best one in Ireland 👇🏻

Reactions: Cookie

DIB

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Over the years I can't think of a single dealer that I wouldn't recommend to be honest, maybe I've been lucky.

The only times I've had issues have been when buying on Ebay from non-trade individuals.

Tinman1952

I think (generally) you're right.
I've used them since they were established. It hasn't all been good but lately they seem better to me. Julian giving his staff a share in the profits was a masterstroke - made them happy, so naturally the customers felt the benefit of that too.
And now they own the company!
They used to say ‘by Royal Appointment’ and I was always intrigued as to what they had sold to the Queen or Prince Charles perhaps….?

Reactions: Gray and Cookie
D

Deleted member 2457

Richer Sounds, John Lewis and Peter Tyson are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: bigboss

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts